Key components of safety at Certified Air Conditioning include pre-planning, communication, and training. As a company, we embrace a culture that allows our people to take whatever action is necessary to ensure a safe work environment.
We promote the proactive awareness of safety on every project by:
- Providing all employees with appropriate safety and health training (OSHA-10, CPR and equipment training certification).
- Providing all required personal protective gear and enforcing the proper use of it.
- Conducting weekly jobsite safety meeting (toolbox talks).
- Recording and reporting all job site illnesses/injuries and administering follow-ups.
- Proactively communicating with our employees to better understand their concerns.
We believe that these practices make it obtainable to achieve a safer working environment for our team and other contractors.